How often are you having a pretty decent day and then someone comes along and says something negative, does something negative or acts negatively and your positive energy dissipates?
The universe is made up of all kinds of matter which are made up of molecules which are actually moving atoms which are made up of ENERGY! It’s what we are, it’s what’s all around us…it’s what our thoughts are. Our surrounding energy effect our own energy.
If this is a new concept to you, check out some of Albert Einstein’s works or Wayne Dyer books or watch some videos of Abraham-Hicks. Look into Feng Shui, the ancient art of balancing energy in one’s space is done with intention to creative positive energy flow so that one’s life is reflected by it.
As you travel through your day, be mindful. Pay attention to how different objects effect you. Watch how different people make you feel. Pay attention to your space. Be aware of the thoughts that come to you when you are speaking to people, how does that shirt make you feel when you wear it, what do you feel when you walk into your living space?
This past week, I’ve been off my game. I let surrounding low energies block me. I allowed my mind to wander off and get a little lazy to fighting resistance. I just seriously slacked. I did not meditate as much as I do, I ate poorly, I let my home just accumulate clutter, and among other things, I let my ego guide me into watching these slimy “get rich quick” videos rather than do the work I should be doing for my project and you guessed it…my energy level was at an all time LOW.
No worries! With a few easy steps of combining Feng Shui, meditation and using some essential oils to stimulate certain parts of your brain, you can bring yourself from a low energy level to an incredibly high level of energy. Here’s what I did…
I. I energized my front entrance.
- Moved all shoes to the mud room and closets and put slippers in a basket by the door.
- Wiped clean the dirt, dust and cobwebs at the front door and any shelving in the foyer.
- Placed items representing the different areas in my life I wanted to add positive energy to (a vibrant leafy plant for health, a ship sailing in on faux diamonds for abundance, the Chinese character for harmony).
II. I scheduled time to meditate in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
- Meditate to release things that upset me.
- Choosing to see love instead – When things happen in life that throw you off your game, you learn from it and do it differently and better. (Thank you Wayne and Gabby).
- Focus and intend on positive events coming soon in my life.
III. Treated myself to good quality essential oils.
- Frankincense – Among many other benefits, Frankincense Oil induces a feeling of mental peace, relaxation, satisfaction and spirituality. It also awakens insight, makes you more introspective and lowers anxiety, anger and stress. When feeling anxious or if you anticipate some sort of stressful episode, add some frankincense oil to a diffuser or a vaporizer. Frankincense essential oil promotes deep breathing and relaxation, which can open your breathing passages and reduce blood pressure, moving your mental state back to calmness.
- Ylang Ylang – Benefits such as being an efficient antiseptic, an aphrodisiac, regulates blood pressure and an anti-depressant where it combats depression while relaxing the body, thereby eliminating sadness and anxiety.
- Grapefruit Oil – Other than having benefits such as being a hair tonic, having anti-oxidant effects and disinfectant properties, providing anti-cellulite treatment, the grapefruit essential oil has mood lifting properties with its refreshing citric aroma that clears and focuses the mind.
As anything else in this universe, our energies will require the perfect balance. The low levels remind us to up the energy level forcing us to do things for ourselves that create positive vibrations once again. It is rewarding as I’m back in my Zen and Honey place, once again 😉
Peace and Harmony